Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Hate Packing!

Which do I hate more, packing or moving? I think packing, but maybe it's moving, or, better yet, maybe it's both. Sure wish we were rich and could have somebody come in and do all the work. Now wouldn't that be great.

Anyway, I've been packing all day, that and helping Charlie take stuff to the dump. Of course, it hasn't rained in weeks and the sky had to open up about five minutes before we got to the dump, and it stopped raining about five minutes after we left.

Then it was a quick trip into Wal-Mart to pick up some essentials and a couple large tarps to cover Charlie's tools, which will be loaded on his trailer and pulled by the moving van. Then it was McDonald's for lunch; then to Tractor Supply Co. to get replacement lights for Charlie's trailer.

All this with three grandchildren, ages 3, 4 and 6 in tow.

Whew. I'm ready for a cocktail.